How to use Ubersuggest and increase your online success. For those of you who don’t know, Ubersuggest is a free keyword suggestion tool that you can use to get ideas and inspiration for your blogs. You can get suggestions from your regular web search in addition to Images, News, Shopping, Video, and Recipes.
Ubersuggest is a very quick and easy keyword tool to use. It does not only give you suggestions for your base keyword term, but additional information with an added letter or a digit in front of it. For example, base keyword + a, + b, etc.
Overall, it’s a very cool, time saving tool, kudos to Uber. It’s like using Google’s alphabet technique, but without having to type in each letter after the base keyword to see what’s there.
Check it out and see how simple Ubersuggest is to use. I’m using the base term of “domain flipping,” and I’ve highlighted the five simple steps in the screenshot below.
Like I said, quick and easy.
So we know the pros. Quick recap:
- Free keyword tool
- Easy alphabet technique
- Instantly get keyword ideas for your next blog
Okay, now we have quite a bit of information, but the question is how do we use it, or can we use any of it successfully? While you may be able to do a 30-minute power blog about any one of those topics, there is a vital piece of information missing here. Can you tell what it is? Alright, I’ll help you out. Take a look below.
- YOU have no idea of how many blogs are already out there with your chosen keyword idea. Major!
- This is important, as it can make the difference between your blog being visible or invisible; lost among all the other blogs with the same keyword idea. Been there done that, but no more. I don’t think that particular blog of mine might even see the light of day, because there was a lot of competition for my base keyword. Don’t make the same mistake I made. Deal?
So while Ubersuggest is great to use for keyword ideas and inspiration for your blogs, knowing what your online competition is doing is a crucial aspect in the success of YOUR online business. If you don’t have that information, then you’re blogging for the fun of it, not to make money. I know, it’s not all about the money, but if you want to make your online business your bread and butter, then knowing where your competition is at, is important. Don’t you agree? Remember my lost blog? Don’t let that happen to you.
My Personal Recommendation
Use Ubersuggest in combination with a keywords research tool that can give you competition statistics. This way, you work smarter and you give your blog a better opportunity not just for quicker page ranking, but also to be seen by the people who are actually searching for the helpful information you are providing. Makes sense doesn’t it?
Now I know that there are other keyword tools out there that might give you that competitive information that you need, but my personal recommendation is Jaaxy. Why?
Because Jaaxy will give you:
- Related and alternative suggestions for your keyword idea
- Monthly searches; number of global monthly searches for those specific keywords
- Estimated traffic; number of estimated clicks based on first page ranking
- Quality Search Result (QSR); # of competing web pages under the exact term in Google
- Keyword Quality Indicator (KQI) if your selected keyword is good to use or not.
- SEO Power; how easy or difficult it would be for your blog topic to get page ranking, based on traffic, QSR, and competition
- Niche marketing opportunities $$$
- Domain availability and purchase option; online business expansion or domain flipping
Power tool right? And just so you know, that’s not all you can use Jaaxy for.
From the Ubersuggest list, I’ve entered “domain flipping extreme” in my Jaaxy keyword research tool. Take a look at the results below (highlighted in yellow).
Look at the KQI column; it has a yellow indicator light. That means you can try blogging on the topic, but unless the blog gods are smiling on you, the possibility exists that your blog might not make it through the competition :-(. Look at where the red lights are. That means don’t even bother trying. Dead end! That blog is not ever going to see the light of day!
The alternatives and possibilities for the base keyword “domain flipping extreme” are where the green indicator lights are. So you’ve got choices, and the snapshot is not of the entire list. The key thing is, now you have information from which you can make a more informed decision concerning your potential blog topics. Look out WWW here comes my blog! Oh yeah.
Question: Having this kind of information at your convenience, what do you think are the possibilities for your online business? Are you seeing the potentials here? No more lost blogs! Jaaxy can become YOUR free keyword ranking tool.
But I want you to try it for yourself. Read all the instructions first before doing anything.
- Think of a blog topic you’ve been contemplating
- Click on this link to open Übersuggest
- Follow the five easy steps I’ve shown you to get your keyword suggestions
- Browse the results and choose one you’re interested in
- Enter your chosen keyword suggestion into the Jaaxy tool below
- Evaluate your Jaaxy results
No stress, Jaaxy is FREE to join. However, if you feel that 30 FREE searches would not be enough, check my Jaaxy Review to find out how you can earn more as a free member.
Hey, it’s been a pleasure. Hope you had a bit of fun. I know I did. Drop me a line and let me know what you think about my Jaaxy recommendation.
All the best to you.