Hello!! Thanks for dropping by. Interested in drop shipping are you? Cool. In this post, I’ll share with you what drop shipping is all about, the benefits of drop shipping and I’ll show you how to start a drop shipping business in three (3) simple steps. Let me just say, done right, drop shipping is one of the most lucrative online opportunities. So let’s dive in shall we?
What is Drop Shipping?
Drop shipping is a retail fulfillment method. It’s a simple eCommerce business model that allows you to sell products online without ever having to stock inventory. Yep, that’s right. It’s the new trend in eCommerce and it’s actually extremely easy to start. But we’ll get there soon enough.
When you think about drop shipping, think of yourself as the middle man. As the bridge or connector between the buyer and manufacturer, but you get to determine the price you want the product to be sold at on your online store.
For example, if the manufacturer has the product listed for $3.99, you can “sell” or retail the product on your website for maybe $7.99 plus shipping and handling. So you make $4.00 for every product sold via your store. Sounds simple enough, right? It’s pretty cool, so let’s check out the benefits.
Benefits of Drop Shipping
- No inventory to hold, so there is No upfront investment for goods
- Free of inventory and supply chain management. There’s an App for that! But seriously, you don’t have the headache of dealing with inventory and ll that jazz. No inventory, so warehouse management, packaging or delivery of items.
- Low risks. Hey, you’re definitey NOT going to lose the shirt off your back with this start up, since you don’t have to purchase any inventory for your business.
- You can offer a wide variety of products. With drop shipping you can have a wide catalog of products for sale on your store from as many wholesalers as you want.
Now that you’ve learned what drop shipping is all about and the benefits, let’s look at how easy it is to start a drop shipping business.
How to start a Drop Shipping business?
In three (3) simple steps:
- Got to Shopify.com and click “Start Your Free Trial.’ Simply enter your store name and create your shop. It’s real easy and super fast and you certainly don’t need to be any kind of developer to create your store. Shopify offers a 14 days free trial, so you’ve got nothing to lose. Click here to Start your free Shopify trial.
- Install Oberlo App and start adding products to your store. Oberlo is a dropshipping app that works seamlessly with your Shopify store. The App allows you to easily import products directly from AliExpress directly to your Shopify store as well as ship directly to your customers – with just a few clicks. Click here to Create your FREE Oberlo account.
- Once you install Oberlo, you can browse and import products from Aliexpress directly to your store. All you need to do is pick a niche and select the products you want to sell. And that’s it. Look for products from manufacturers that have a good rating and reviews; I recommend at least 4.5 and above.
Why I recommend Oberlo?
Oberlo is the App that puts your Shopify store on steroids! The Oberlo App is the best drop shipping solution on the market. It makes adding products to your store so simple you won’t imagine. You don’t have to deal with product descriptions, or variants or any of the tedious activities related to adding products to your store. Simply click on the product and voilla, it’s in your store.
But not only that, there are a host of other functions Oberlo performs for you, but you’ve got to see it to believe it. You can also learn more about drop shipping with Oberlo, as well as marketing strategies for your online store. The best thing about it is that this App is absolutely free for as long as you want it to be. How great is that?!
With a free Shopify trial and the free Oberlo App, you’ve got absolutely nothing to lose starting your drop shipping business. Click here to create your free Oberlo account.
So what are you waiting on? You can get started today! Before you know it, you can be on your way to financial freedom.